Bird Free Gel
Bird Free Gel is a relatively new, but effective, method of bird control which uses natural oils to keep pigeons, gulls and other problem bird species away from structures without harming them.
Benefits of the gel include:
- Non-toxic – the birds are not harmed and the gel has no adverse effect on the environment.
- The product is long lasting and can remain effective for up to two years after a proper installation.
- Invisible from the ground, meaning it will not ruin the appearance of structures.
- Waterproof and prevents evaporation.
- Can be used indoors and outdoors.
When installed, light reflecting on the gel resembles flames which deters birds from landing, but also gives of an odour of natural oil, which is repellent to birds.
To ensure safe working practices and effective treatment, work should always be carried out by a qualified and insured contractor.
To book a survey please contact Active Pest Solutions Ltd.